Discover more from I Have Zlata Thoughts
Marching into NewZ and FunnieZ
Vol. 75 I will survive yeah yeah
Hellooooo friendZ! Last quarter of the month! I am not businessy enough that this means anything specific in my life so to me it mostly just means we’re almost 25% through the year. (Cue mild mental freakout.)
All jokes aside, this time of year is a good time to revisit goals and do some maintenance where needed. For my affiliate clients, this can mean running certain reports, updating comms, running specials or incentives, and other periodic projects that help my clients stay top-of-mind for their affiliates, and help me stay valuable to my clients. When it comes to consulting, I am grateful to stay pretty busy, but when things do get quiet, I am using the time to work ferociously on my courses.
What about you? Do you have quarterly to-do’s? Any must-have tools or tech you use to keep yourself/team organized? I love a good tip!
Anyway, the work is still not working itself — although at the rate AI is developing, maybe it will soon. I promise I’ll disclose the first time I use Chat GPT to write the newZ. But yeah, I’ve got lots on the list today so let’s get to it, shall we?
ThingZ I Love
So yea … those tips and tricks? I’ve got some too! I’ll show you mine if you show me yours? (Clicking the links will take you right to the sign up pages for each!)
Every morning, I read Morning Brew. It’s delivers the latest business news, but makes it fun.
I also dig The Newsette, a fun newsletter for women, written by women, about topics that are important to women. They break down trending topics in news, fashion, and lifestyle to keep you up to date but not weighed down. It’s like getting the news from your BFF.
I love a good running to-list as much as the next person, but todoist makes everything really simple and lets you loop in emails as those to-dos. It’s a helpful add-on that I totally recommend!
March StorieZ: Pitch Me!
Here’s what I’m working on this month. As always, if you’ve pitched me before, please feel free to pitch me again.
Newly released brands on Amazon (can be any genre, but had to have launched on Amazon recently)
Emerging brands that will become staples in your closet
Spring Break entertainment to occupy kids until you reach your destination
Vacation wardrobe essentials (for moms and please include maternity)
Porch decor (for spring) - Products to give your porch a makeover
Fab finds on Amazon Fresh
How to pitch:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the related subject line
When applicable, please include product name, a description, link(s) where it can be purchased. All products must be on an affiliate platform.
Please create a new email for each pitch so that I can stay organized
Thank you! Tell allll ya friendZ!
Rachael Ray’s talk show will wrap after 17 years at the end of this season. She will instead be putting her efforts into her newly launched Free Food Studios. Did you know that after trying unsuccessfully too many times to toast bread without burning it, Rachael hired a “stunt toaster” to do it for her?
Fox is offering free ads for advertisers with socially conscious initiatives as part of its MVP (Mission, Vision, Purpose) program. The primetime broadcast spots will not sell products. To get the free ads, though, current Fox advertisers would have to increase their spending on the network. Fox doing (or getting?) its part.
Tomorrow night (March 7) at 9p, Anderson Cooper hosts CNN town hall America Addicted: The Fentanyl Crisis on CNN.
Snap introduced My AI, a new chatbot running the latest version of OpenAI's GPT technology that’s been customized for Snapchat. Do you still Snap? Who knew I’d feel nostalgic for that FKN dog face? Speaking of nostalgia…
A new survey reveals 56% of Gen Z report nostalgia makes them happy, according to audience insights company GWI. Aren’t the other 44% still children?
TikTok introduced new features to protect teens, including daily screen time limits for users under the age of 18, and expanded Family Pairing controls, much like the fox who protects the hens in the hen house. Speaking of things that are bad but we can’t stop looking at…
TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew will appear before the House of Representatives U.S. Energy and Commerce Committee later this month ahead of a vote on a bill blocking the use of the social media app in the US.
Everybody’s so creative!
Share me + subscribe to me! Follow me on Insta! All the things. Let’s be friendZ!